LGBT 101 is the first of 5 modules that make up the LGBT Workplace Inclusion Certificate.
This introductory course explores key dates in the history of LGBT rights in Canada, building learner’s confidence with terminology and vocabulary associated with LGBT identities, and provides an understanding of the distinctions between sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression.
By Completing this course, participants will:
- Become more confident with the vocabulary and terminology associated with LGBT identities
- Explore key dates in the history of LGBT rights in Canada
- Gain understanding of the responsibilities managers have to themselves, their team and their organization.
- Understand how this information relates to Canadian workplaces
Our approach to interactive elearning keeps participants highly engaged, driving knowledge retention, and inspiring action.
- Curated – Expert insight and proven practices have been selectively brought together to bring you the best content
- Convenient – This self-paced program can be started at anytime from anywhere to match your hiring schedule
- Cost-effective – The online format removes all travel, accommodations, and classroom costs to increase accessibility